100% natural baby routine


After Nike began eating her mashed fruits every morning - which she finds delicious by the way (!) - a kind of  ...ehmmm.... diaper emergency occurred! The number of diaper changes increased exponentially along with a mild nappy rush. So we had to use tones of cream to soothe and nurture her. I had to find a pure yet effective routine to stick to...

Concerning the products we use on a regular basis, I have made the decision to go clean and natural as much as possible. Especially when it comes to baby products. There is a wide range of nappy rush creams out there but it is quite hard to find 100% natural barrier creams.

Apivita is a company whose products I use and trust for quite some time. So when I discovered the Eco - Bio Baby & Kids line I was impressed. The barrier cream with calendula and zinc oxide is made from 100% natural derived ingredients and  - OH YES - without (according to ICEA standard):
  • mineral oils
  • silicones
  • parabens
  • synthetic colorants 
  • phthalates
  • PCM & NM
  • propylene glycol
  • ethanolamines
  • gluten
Bonus in all of the above the smooth, not sticky texture and that heavenly orange smell....I gave it a try. And now me and Nike's skin love it! I use it along with pure almond oil, which is perfect for all over massage as well. (I use it on my skin all the time - stimuli and glow you are welcome!)

And just like that we are done with the irritations!

Kisses,

y ❤

P.S. : If your baby's skin is severely troubled or used to strong antiseptic creams, the above routine might not cover you. You should replace almond oil with extra virgin olive oil and check with your pediatrician for a stronger barrier cream.







Comments